Why choose online lessons?
- Learning in your own home – pupils are comfortable in their own surroundings and therefore more relaxed
- Lessons are more interactive using a variety of digital resources
- The teacher can see the setup that the pupils have at home and can help with suggestions of how to get the most out of the equipment available
- Time to prepare before the lesson – pupils have time to get their instrument set up and warmed up before the lesson begins. No time is lost getting music books out of bags and there is no pack down time at the end of the lesson.
- No travel time to and from lessons
- Parents can overhear the lessons and subtly monitor progress and work set
- Greater chance of remembering the lesson time as it’s a fixed every week
- Pupils don’t miss any classroom lessons at school to come to their music lesson
- More consistency in progress as multiple weeks are not missed during the long school holidays